top of page
- Fri, Oct 20EindhovenOct 20, 12:00 AM – Oct 29, 5:30 PMEindhoven, Stationsweg, 5613 BH Eindhoven, NetherlandsInvestigating the will and voice of the Dommel River in designing an urban environment. In and around the Dommel river a series of objects interact with the flowing water, producing water swirls and sounds. A billboard on the riverbank shows a system analysis of the Dommel’s basin, an examination o
- Sat, Oct 29Land-Ally landOct 29, 2022, 12:00 PM – Oct 30, 2022, 3:30 PMLand-Ally land, Riel 1, 5647 LB Eindhoven, NetherlandsYou can join this intimate mini workshop by braiding a small part of the wool-fence, by contributing you participate in the creation of the Land-Ally document. Time slots take between 15 to 60 minutes depending on your own feelings.
- Sat, Oct 22Land-Ally landOct 22, 2022, 3:00 PM – Oct 23, 2022, 3:30 PMLand-Ally land, Riel 1, 5647 LB Eindhoven, NetherlandsYou can join this intimate mini workshop by braiding a small part of the wool-fence, by contributing you participate in the creation of the Land-Ally document. Time slots take between 15 to 60 minutes depending on your own feelings.
- Fri, Oct 07NDSM-TreehouseOct 07, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:10 PMNDSM-Treehouse , T.T. Neveritaweg 55-57, 1033 WB Amsterdam, NetherlandsWe start the second iteration of Land-Ally through community building: Can we create a common space for interspecies gathering in Amsterdam Noord? The workshop is the starting point of creating a nature site where humans and non-humans can connect and collaborate on common ground.
- Sun, Sep 11Land-Ally landSep 11, 2022, 1:00 PM – Sep 12, 2022, 3:30 PMLand-Ally land , Gijzenrooi, 51.416865, 5.527794, 5661 PA Geldrop, NetherlandsHarvesting the dockweed ( zuring ) plant, placing the leaves in a glass solar dying vessel, and sowing seeds in the space left after offering the plant in order to diversify the land community.
- Mon, Sep 05Land-Ally landSep 05, 2022, 9:00 AM – Sep 10, 2022, 1:00 PMLand-Ally land, Rielsedijk, Geldrop, NetherlandsThe sheep will be on the land between Monday 29/08 till Sat 03/09 You can come on the the field, in silence, and sit down near them, observe them be, eat, sleep, breathe, for as long or short as you wish. See it as an awareness meditation, or mindfulness training, in which you try to simply be.
- Sun, Aug 28Land-Ally landAug 28, 2022, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PMLand-Ally land, Gijzenrooi, 51.416865, 5.527794, 5661 PA Geldrop, NetherlandsJan will teach us how to use the scythe: an old tool for cutting grass, without noise or electricity. We will practice by cutting the grass in the circle around the willow. After the walk-in, we will briefly reflect on the role of humans in the landscape, and the role of the scythe as a tool.
bottom of page